Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stop pestering me !

I realize that my posts have been scarce - I daresay, non-existent... But getting organized has been impossible for the past few weeks. As harmony returns (on the eve of chaos being born) I have so many things to post for all of you.
But many of you have been asking me what you can do or something you can buy for us to celebrate the birth of LVMA. I regret to announce that almost everything we need is in hand (I know that sounds naive) and we seem to be all set. Some of you, however, have not accepted this answer and have threatened to buy us the new Girls Aloud CD or the next volume in the Twilight series... With panic setting in, we have decided to put some of our purchases on a gift registry to tempt you away from screaming, cavorting young girls OR screaming, cavorting young girl vampires...
This is the link -
http://www.babybedding.com/registry/335144SNMR

All that said - i'll get to work with blogging some more on what we've been up to...