Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wolver - eileen !

I just got told that I smell like David Beckham !
Normally not a bad thing but I think she meant that I smell like David Beckham AFTER a two hour run around a football pitch in which he has shared manly hugs with Frank Lampard, Joe Cole and Ashley Cole. The three of them being Chelsea players are bound to smell bad at the best of times.. so...
Eileen´s new mutation to her sense of smell is incredible !
While sitting in the living room, she can now tell exactly what I am cooking in the kitchen before I actually light the burner. She can now count the minutes since the last time I brushed my teeth. The dog is being feverishly washed at a rate that I think is unhealthy. And ... lucky me ... she is not shy about giving me withering looks when I come in smelling up the place.

Yup. This pregnancy is going to be plain sailing !