Friday, April 2, 2010

To jog or not to jog?

Check this out.
Ranjit bought a pretty cool stroller for the baby. I looked at it and it looked more like a Harley three-wheeler than something for a kid.
It turns out that this was not the stroller that he and Monica had agreed upon. This is a jogging stroller !
The interesting part to this is that Monica doesn't jog and has insisted on many occassions that she will NEVER jog. Even funnier - Ranj doesn't jog either. He never has !

Aside from that, the work continues at a good pace. When I walked into the nursery and saw all the things that they had bought - I felt the earth rumble beneath me. Later I found out that it was my bank manager passing out, all the way in New York...

After further inspection, I relaxed a little. I am positive that a lot of this stuff is not necessary. In fact, the only way these guys could have more stuff for this baby is if they had two of some things...