Monday, November 7, 2011

He's kicking my ass !!!

So - apologies for not being more religious about my posts but, as you might imagine, I've had my hands quite full. For all of you who have been wondering how I am handling the sleepless nights - here is a picture my good wife took...




Actually, the whole process hasn't been half as hard on me as it has been on Eileen. She has been amazing and proven once and for all that she is far tougher than me ! I periodically collapse into a weeping, blubbering ball, rocking back and forward and singing Morrissey tracks...

That's when she steps in, scoops up the baby and with the other hand helps me to bed and strokes my head, telling me everything will be alright. I wake up in the morning rested (partly) to find her sitting up in bed, talking to the little man, having not slept all night.

I married Wonder Woman.