Friday, March 26, 2010

P-Day + 3

Things have just gotten a bit real !
My wife is three days overdue for her period and although this is by no means a rare occurrence, it is raising the tension levels for us. We have just concluded an hour long discussion about what to do next. After calm and careful deliberation, we have decided to wait until tomorrow morning and then go and buy a pregnancy test kit.

Hang on ... Eileen just came in and asked me if I had anything planned for today. Strange.

As I was saying. I think that a calm approach is what is needed right now. Let's not get too excited and keep an even keel. After all, we're not kids. We're thirty-somethings who know our way in the world and...

Hold up ... Mmm, she just asked me if I needed to go to the mall.

Where was I? Oh yes. Better to wait one more day before we get our hopes up. Besides, it is very unlikely that we would have been successful on what was essentially our first ...

Wait a minute ... She says she needs to go to the mall. Getting a funny suspicion.