Friday, April 22, 2011

Back on the air !!!

It is almost a year since my last post - but it seems that more than a decade of changes has happened since then. First, my apologies for going quiet on you all - I had no idea how many people were reading my little blog and took some time to get back to my keyboard with an open heart and uncluttered mind.

It took words of encouragement from a friend in the past few days to get to typing again; that, and a few other things.

Since last I wrote, so much has happened. We moved to Boston, I took a new job, a new apartment, a new ... everything. After so much moving and resettling in the past years, you would think I would be used to it by now, but every move is different and every experience brings with it new challenges.

I am fairly flexible. I would have chosen New York myself, but Uchi had very good reason to try and push me towards 'Beantown' - her new niece was in Boston and since I didn't have a job secured, it was a good choice. Now we're well settled into a good apartment in Cambridge (right between Harvard and MIT) and are hopefully moving past the record-breaking winter we've just had: it was brutal, upwards of 10 foot snow drifts, ice everywhere... A good hot summer would be good.

I'll be writing much more often now - stay tuned.